Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Castillna Wedding Rings Set
1. Castillna H2922 Castillna Wedding Rings Set
Castillna H2922 First Impressions
"My mother loves it."
These rings are beyond gorgeous! I would highly recommend this company and this product! You can not see in the pictures how beautiful this ring is. I shower with it on, clean with it on, etc. Very nice set, nice metals and stones.
- Castillna Sterling Silver Twisted Flame Simulated Diamond CZ Cubic Zirconia Engagement Wedding Bridal Rings Set
- High-End Simulated Diamond Bridal Ring Set: Make this stunning wedding ring set the unique mark of your commitment to your lover! Consists of a flame designed solitaire engagement ring with a center D color, FL clarity & Perfect cut cubic zirconia and a classic twisted wedding band, this luxury simulated diamond jewelry that surely will thrill you!
- White Gold Plated Sterling Silver Ring: Investing in high-quality hypoallergenic & nickel free jewelry is always a smart idea. These pieces are investment worthy, and you know you will be able to wear them for years to come without worrying about your skin having a bad reaction.
- A desirable gift idea. The ring set is well-wrapped in a high quality gift box. The timeless design makes it great as an engagement ring set or wedding ring set or fashion everyday ring. It can be worn together or separately as one wishes.
- Buy with Confidence - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Product Warranty against any quality-related issues.
- Metal: white gold plated sterling silver. Stone: cubic zirconia. Main Stone Size: 6mm in diameter (its size is similar to a 0.75 ct diamond). Band Width: 2mm-3mm. Weight: 3.8g. Size Available: US 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Castillna H2922
- Value For Money
Castillna H2922 Final Thoughts
"These were spot on!"
When I heard how much it was I didn't Believe it until I came here to see for myself. They're so beautiful and fit wonderfully! I purchased these for myself and my significant other as promise rings. I may end up wearing it more than my actual wedding ring. I've even thought about buying another just so I can have another band for the other side.