Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Mysticdrop Wedding Rings Set
1. Mysticdrop TBR359047 Mysticdrop Wedding Rings Set
Mysticdrop TBR359047 First Impressions
"Love this ring!"
Not big or flashy, but nice small and delicate. This ring looks great on my wife's hand! All those stones make this shine wonderfully. It looks great and I have had tons of compliments. Very professional, and impeccable customer service.
- Mysticdrop 1.00 Ct Black Diamond Engagement and Plain Wedding (3mm Comfort fit) Ring Set in Sterling Silver
- Timeless Engagement and Wedding Ring set in sterling silver. The Black diamond is A quality and the wedding band measures 3mm. Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% alloy. It is stronger than pure silver.
- 30 Day No questions asked Return Policy
- Free-Shipping within US
- Engagement and Wedding Ring set/April Birthstone
- Editor's Impressions Of The Mysticdrop TBR359047
- Value For Money
Mysticdrop TBR359047 Final Thoughts
"Worth every dime."
The only cons I would say it has is that it doesn’t come in half sizes. Beautiful, sturdy, doesn't tarnish easily. I only take mine off if my hands are going to be in water. I've been wearing it for 3 weeks straight. Neither one of the rings turn our fingers green either!